Teacher of Nursery/Infant School
EISP is looking for an inspiring and innovative Nursery school teacher to join our team. We are looking to appoint a person who is passionate and committed to the learning and development of young children. We are a busy and vibrant nursery/infant school with enthusiastic and hardworking staff.
EISP is looking for candidates who:
· are qualified EYFS teachers with a good degree, including a PGCE or its equivalent and who have successful experience of teaching children from ages 18 months to 4.5;
· possess impressive subject expertise, and confidence in communicating this;
· show determination, ability and commitment to supply the best possible educational experience for all children,
· have enthusiasm to promote learning;
· use innovative and resourceful teaching methods;
· demonstrate inspirational approaches to ensuring every child reaches their potential;
· is able to engage and enthuse children to learn;
· have an understanding of key national and international educational policies and issues;
· have the ability to inspire high achievement in young people from all backgrounds;
· demonstrate presence, dynamism, a good sense of humour and approachability;
· have an excellent record of attendance and punctuality;
· show a desire to work in a Nursery/Infant School and experience of supporting children's independent and creative learning is essential;
· have the ability to work as part of a team.
If you are an exceptional qualified teacher, interested in a unique, exciting and rewarding teaching experience abroad, working with motivated and engaged bilingual students, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Applications must be accompanied by a covering letter, a C.V., a completed application form, a recent photo and names (including telephone numbers and email addresses) of two referees to the following email address: email@example.com
Please note only selected applicants will be contacted by email for further details and to schedule an interview via Skype. Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and provide a fully enhanced DBS check.
Starting date is 29th August 2018