The school enjoys outstanding sporting facilities including two FA approved 3G astro turf pitches.
We know it’s not easy starting a new job, facing new challenges and expectations, and meeting new people. So at Bishop Justus we will help make that transition easy. Equality and inclusivity underpin everything we stand for and every person is supported and valued. 'Community' is a word frequently used by our students, staff and parents to describe our school.
The successful candidate will:
• be an excellent teacher who is able to deliver inspirational lessons to Key Stages 3, 4 and 5, Level 3 BTEC would be an advantage.
• have a passion for girls football and netball.
• be focused on the development of a stimulating curriculum enabling all students to achieve their potential;
• be highly motivated, and have the ability to motivate and inspire others;
• be resilient, adaptable and reflective;
• have the ability to develop new initiatives;
• have a clear understanding of relevant curriculum requirements;
• have a clear understanding and outstanding practice with regards to Health and Safety;
• have integrity, optimism and a sense of humour.
• Teach differentiated interesting lessons engaging a variety of abilities
• Encourage students to participate in extra curricular activities.
We reserve the right to close this campaign once we have a suitable pool of applicants, which could be prior to the published application closing date.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.