BROOKE WESTON TRUST – KETTERING SCIENCE ACADEMY
Teacher of PE and Health and Social
Start Date: September 2021
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
Benefits: Daily allowance for breakfast and lunch
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Teacher of PE and Health and Social Care who would like to be part of a forward looking team, focused on developing exciting and engaging learning experiences for all students.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher with the desire to inspire and motivate students to achieve and succeed
• Have experience teaching Key Stage 3 and be able to demonstrate experience teaching at Key Stage 4
• Be willing to go above and beyond what is expected, encouraging students to achieve as highly as possible
• Possess a tenacious ambition for their students, seeking to give them exciting and engaging opportunities for learning
What we can offer you:
• Daily allowance for breakfast and lunch
• A modern building with fantastic facilities and resources
• A supportive and friendly community of staff and students
• A full induction programme
• Access to BWT Teaching School Alliance training programmes
About Kettering Science Academy:
Kettering Science Academy is on a rapid journey of improvement. We embrace our curriculum principles of Knowledge, Strength, Ambition, and we are now relentlessly focussed on providing a stimulating learning experience for all our students. We actively encourage students to participate in all areas of academy life, motivating and inspiring them to unlock their potential and realise their ambitions. We believe education is about more than achieving success in exams; it is about preparing students for the challenges and demands of life beyond education. Staff have an uncompromising commitment to this and work closely with one another to support and develop students as well as one another.
We are a thriving community of equals dedicated to creating a great place to work and learn; students and staff are happy and proud to be part of Kettering Science Academy. We are very confident that Kettering Science Academy will continue to go from strength to strength and we would like to offer you the opportunity to jump aboard and join us for this journey!
If you think you can contribute to our organisation we welcome your application. Applicants are required to complete an application form as CVs will not be accepted.
For further information about how to apply, to arrange a visit or an informal discussion about this role please contact Celina Dilger, HR Administrator, on the below details:
T: 01536 532700
W: Brooke Weston Trust Careers
Closing date: Monday 17th May 2021
Please be aware that if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date your application has, on this occasion, been unsuccessful.
Care and respect for others are the values that lie at the heart of our Trust. The Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. It expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts working with children and young people will be subject to an enhanced disclosures barring service check.
Kettering Science Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years