Skinners' is a high achieving boys' grammar school with an emphasis on exceptional learning, pastoral care and extra-curricular activity. Our pupils are intelligent, motivated, and a pleasure to teach. They are also obsessed with sport and we achieve at very high levels in a range of sports. The major sports are cricket, hockey and rugby.
We are looking for a talented and energetic PE teacher for September 2018.
The successful candidate will:
- offer dynamic leadership of a specialist sport
- have a transparent love of PE and sport
- be, or have the potential to be, an outstanding teacher (we would accept applications from those seeking to enter the profession)
- be able to inspire and enthuse pupils
- have excellent interpersonal, administrative and communication skills.
More details of the School are available on our website: www.skinners-school.co.uk.
Please also visit the school website (under ‘Vacancies’) for details of the post, including application information.