HWSCD is seeking a teacher of PE with a minimum of two years experience to join a highly successful Department to teach PE classes.
1. To teach all sports across the whole age range, Grade 5 to A2(9-18 years);
2. To coach sports teams and attend matches;
3. To assess and record student's work;
4. To help with the organisation of extra-curricular activities.
HWSCD is an International school situated in a beautiful, green campus with traditional Chinese architecture, some 80km from the bustling metropolis of Chengdu. As can be seen on the website HWSCD has excellent facilities and students are respectful, hard-working and well-behaved and enter the best Universities predominantly in the UK, but also in Canada, Australia and the US.
HWSCD provides a generous international package that includes: a generous salary, an annual Flight Allowance, a Settling-in Allowance, coverage of all medical and related bills for the visa application, International Medical Insurance, a laptop provided for every teacher, a minimum two bedroom apartment, Professional Development opportunities and a Special Bursary Fund for Higher Degrees and opportunities for promotion within an expanding group.
Please send applications directly to the Expat HR, Christina Wang, at firstname.lastname@example.org, completing the subject field as ‘Application for Teacher of PE.
Hongwen School Chengdu - Anren campus
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years