We’re looking for you if you can…
- Inspire trust and confidence in students and colleagues;
- engage and motivate students on the sports field and in the classroom;
- contribute to school improvement planning and promote the learning priorities of the School Development Plan;
- demonstrate that your curriculum knowledge leads to teaching and assessing effectively.
What we can offer:
- A full Continuous Professional Development programme – bespoke to your particular role and career path;
- a professional Mentor from a partnership school and/or professional Coach within the school;
- training Opportunities through our membership of The Sigma Trust and our involvement with the Coast 2 Coast training consortium of local schools;
- teaching across the full age and ability range (Years 7- 13);
- teaching in a well-resourced department;
- a laptop computer for school use;
- employee benefits: Pension Scheme and Childcare Voucher Scheme.
Please complete an application form, available via the TES website.
Closing date: Friday 23rd February 2018