Are you looking for a school which would fuel your love of teaching P.E? With excellent behaviour, fantastic results and inspiring leadership, GNSA is a school in which both teachers and students flourish to reach their highest potential.
At GNSA, we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, positive and innovative teacher to join a welcoming and vibrant P.E team. Both the P.E department and the Academy are committed to developing the teaching of P.E and welcome candidates to join us during this exciting time. The post is for two terms from January 2019 to August 2019.
At our Academy, we promote the values of the Sikh community: serving others, humility, achievement, respect and equality. We are a school which has perfected the balance between our British heritage and the Sikh ethos. As a result, we welcome staff from a range of backgrounds and faiths to join our vibrant and inclusive environment.
Our overall aim is to, "provide an outstanding learning environment which challenges us all, staff and pupils, to achieve our full potential and to share our successes, knowledge and skills with the local, national and global community". (Mr R. Sandhu - Executive Principal).
If you are interested in investing in your future and that of our future generations, then this is the School for you.
We can offer you the following:
• Staff well-being
• Perkbox available for GNSA staff with over 100's of perks / discounts available
• Strong community spirit
• Vibrant mixed staff
• Positive student staff relationships
• Staff social events organised
• Staff fitness club, discounted Panthers Health Club & Gym membership
• Great results in a supportive environment
• Strong Academic history
��� Positive student and staff relationships
• Clear ‘SHARE’ vision and values that promote academic and personal success and well-being, • Staff training, recognition and succession planning;
• Certified CPD online course programmes with access to a wide variety of training and qualifications,
• Great succession planning and career pathways prospects
• Great transport links; Onsite parking, 10 minutes drive to Heathrow or M25, 15 Minutes walk to Southall Cross Rail Station
The Guru Nanak School has a wide range of facilities and teach a broad range of activities throughout all Key Stages. We deliver GCSE & BTEC and Key Stage 4 and BTEC at Key stage 5. The school has strong links with Brunel University mentoring PGCE students and works across the MAT with the two Primary schools.
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic PE teacher who will inspire students in all areas of PE but in particular have experience in teaching Cricket, Hockey and Rugby. They will also be delivering GCSE PE & BTEC (or equivalent) sport at Key stage 4 & 5.
The school offers an exciting extra-curricular club program where the school has been successful in Borough Hockey, Middlesex Cricket and Borough Badminton competitions.
If you are interested in investing in your future and that of our future generations, then this is the School for you. We are looking for an outstanding candidate to lead within teaching and learning to raise standards.