We are looking for a dynamic and inspiring teacher of PE to join our highly successful Faculty at Bishop Stopford School.
• be an excellent practitioner, able to teach and lead at all Key stages, able to inspire students to make physical activity an important part of their lives
• be committed to our extensive enhancement/extra-curricular programme
• join a successful, committed and collaborative Faculty, with access to excellent career development and support
• be an integral part of the team, playing your role in driving innovation and delivering outstanding practice
We are looking for a teacher with excellent subject knowledge, who is well organised and motivated to support students of all abilities. We welcome applications from practitioners with experience in activities outside of team games, in order to enhance our current provision. Experience, ability or desire to teach another subject would be welcomed and may increase the teaching timetable available. While the post will be majority girls’ PE, there is likely to be some teaching of boys’ PE too.
In return, we offer outstanding support for colleagues at Bishop Stopford School incorporating a comprehensive induction alongside bespoke CPD programmes ranging from Newly Qualified Teacher development through to Middle and Senior Leader qualifications.
If you share our School’s ethos and possess a strong desire to work within a culture of creative collaboration and partnership, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Bishop Stopford School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years