An excellent opportunity has arisen for an inspiring Teacher of PE to join our well established and high performing PE department.
We are seeking to appoint a confident and enthusiastic teacher to plan, prepare and deliver exciting lessons which allow all students to reach their full potential.
We are looking for an individual who can contribute to the team, who are already delivering excellent results and maintaining high standards.
Inspirational teaching is key to achieving our aims – we are keen to appoint teachers who are ambitious for our students and can help them to raise their aspirations.
If you are successful in your application, you will:
- Join an Ofsted rated Good Academy on its journey to outstanding.
- Join a dedicated team of professionals who are supportive, passionate and driven by raising standards.
- Work within a vibrant PE department focused upon enabling success for students of all abilities by establishing and sharing best practice and implementing innovative learning tools.
- Have a fantastic opportunity to take advantage of outstanding modern facilities.
- Work in a learning environment where cutting-edge developments in teaching practice are continuously being utilised.
This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT or an experienced teacher to make a difference and have a real impact on the lives of our students whilst developing your own skills (we have an excellent track record for developing our staff).
For more information regarding the role, please contact the Vice Principal - Matt Godwin 0121 329 4600 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For application enquiries please contact PA to the Principal, Kerry Amory on 0121 329 4600 or via email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday 26 June
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS and barred list checks.