ABC Teachers, part of TES are looking for a Performing Arts Teacher to work in a “good” Ofsted rated school on a long term basis. The successful teacher would be teaching drama across all key stages. The Performing Arts Department is well-resourced and highly successful. This is a brilliant opportunity to work with in a great school. To be considered for this opportunity please forward an updated CV as soon as possible.
This is a mixed comprehensive school based in Derby. The school is rated by Ofsted as “good.” Staff receive high- quality training which helps them to become more effective in their work. The staff retention levels are high, and the school is led by an inspirational head teacher who leads by example. This is a successful and oversubscribed school and is a key part of this local community. The school boasts car parking as well as being within walking distance from the local station. We’ve worked with the school for a number of years and everyone placed there has said it’s an excellent place to work in regard to the relationships among students and staff members.
Required Skills and Expertise
Be an excellent, inspiring teacher
Have a proven track record of improvement
Be able to creatively contribute to the development of the students and the curriculum
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Steph Birt on 01509 608 017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.