This vibrant 11-16 school with a roll of 1500 students has excellent facilities in all subject areas. Kingsford Community School is committed to high quality inclusive education for students of whom fifty per cent are multi-lingual.
The school has achieved a range of nationally accredited awards and was rated by Ofsted in as Good with Outstanding Leadership and Behaviour.
We are seeking a well-qualified and highly motivated Physical Education Teacher. The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching PE, and will be able to motivate, enthuse, excite and challenge students to produce the highest quality work and achieve high academic standards.
For this teaching post, we are looking to appoint someone who:
• Has a proven track record or the potential to secure excellent pupil outcomes in Physical Education GCSE examinations.
• Is talented, dynamic and an ambitious teacher, who can build on the success of the subject and ensure good progress for all pupils.
• Can inspire and lead high quality teaching, learning and assessment.
• Has experience of representing and supporting pupils with a range of SEN, Behavioural and Academic needs.
• NQTs are welcome to apply
We can offer
• A committed and successful Learning Area Team
• Encouragement for innovation and creativity
• An excellent CPD Package
Previous experience teaching PE at KS3 and KS4 is desirable. The successful candidate will have to meet the person specification in order to be considered for the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Kingsford Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in accordance with DFE Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment regulations. The school expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For any further enquiries regarding this vacancy, please visit our website http://www.kingsfordschool.org.uk/ or email the Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone 020 7476 4700.
The closing date for receiving completed application forms is 9.00 a.m. Wednesday 19th May 2021.
Kingsford Community School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Kingsford Community School, located in Beckton, Newham, is a co-educational secondary school. It is a non-denominational establishment for children aged between 11 and 16 years of age. At present, there are around 1,500 students being educated at the...