Vision for Education, the supply arm of TES, are seeking to appoint a PE Teacher to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a school in Peterborough to start after Easter.
The successful PE Teacher will be working on a supply basis. You will need to have an understanding and experience of supporting children, young people and/or adults with a range of learning abilities. The ideal candidate will be involved in providing individualised support to children both inside and outside of the classroom.
Applications from NQT’s are also strongly encouraged to apply for this position, as well as degree graduates that have experience in teaching PE.
To be considered for this position of PE Teacher, you must:
• Have experience of supporting children, young people
• Able to cover sickness and training days last minute
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Have a genuine desire and passion to become part of a committed team.
• Be able to build a positive and strong rapport with children and young people.
• Have the ability to hit the ground running in a busy and vibrant environment
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons and intervention classes
At Vision for Education, we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a PE Teacher, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates of pay, paid weekly through PAYE
• Support through your placements
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to a dedicated Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Access to free specialist Continued Professional Development (CPD) opportunities such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling Qualifications, and 20+ eLearning Courses through EduCare
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a PE Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students, and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you today.
Apply today or for more information on this role and other teaching opportunities Vision for Education have to offer across Cambridgeshire, please contact the Peterborough Team on 01733 371371