Francis Holland School, Sloane Square, offers an exciting, innovative and inspiring education within a nurturing and very happy community.
We are seeking a highly motivated and well qualified teacher to join a passionate, dynamic and highly successful department. We are looking for someone who:
- has flexibility in teaching across the curriculum from Early Years through to KS5, in sports that include netball, gymnastics, hockey and football amongst many others.
- will be fully committed to the extensive co-curricular games programme throughout the year, which includes activities during the week (before and after school) and at weekends, with a keen attitude and ability to promote and maintain the school’s high standards.
- has expertise and the ability to teach and coach netball/ gymnastics to a high standard, with the potential to umpire at C level or judge at competitions.
Applications are welcome from experienced teachers or NQTs.
Francis Holland Schools Trust has its own generous salary scale with season ticket loan.
Please see the attached information sheet and application form. Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com.
Closing date: 10.00am on Friday 26th February 2021.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Francis Holland School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 4 - 18 years
Francis Holland School Sloane Square is an independent, selective, Church of England all-through school for girls without nursery and with sixth form situated in Westminster. It is one of two Francis Holland schools in London, both of which are gover...