- Judged by Ofsted as outstanding, The Charter School (North Dulwich) is a fully inclusive mixed 11–18 comprehensive school adjacent to North Dulwich station serving a diverse inner-city community.
- We were awarded “World Class School” status in 2016 and were placed 137th in The Sunday Times Top 500 Schools List, with progress scores in the top 10% of schools in the country for both GCSE and A Level.
- In the 2018 Staff Survey 98% of staff said they are proud to work at our school and 94% agreed that the school is well led and managed.
We are looking for a colleague who:
- Consistently models excellent practice and has students' achievement and progress at the forefront of their teaching
- Has the potential to become an outstanding Politics and Citizenship teacher
- Wants an exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant organisation that makes a difference to our young people’s lives
- Can make a significant contribution to this very strong and successful faculty
In return you will get:
- The chance to work in an outstanding Humanities Team that achieves brilliant results and offers Citizenship at GCSE and Government and Politics at A Level
- A school that prioritises staff well-being, satisfaction and recognition
- A professionally stimulating and collaborative working environment
- Outstanding professional development with progression
The post is very suitable for NQTs as well as fully qualified teachers, with excellent induction programmes available at all levels. A TLR may be available for suitable applicants.
Applications from BME candidates would be particularly welcome.
To apply please go to the vacancies section of our website www.charter.southwark.sch.uk to download an application form and job description. Alternatively, please contact our HR Department, email HRAdmin@charter.southwark.sch.uk or telephone 020 7346 6608.
Please note CVs are not accepted.
No agencies please
Closing Date: Midday Monday 21st May 2018
Interviews: Friday 25th May 2018