Teacher of Psychology and Religious Studies
Required start date - January 2019 - Part Time
Vision for Education are recruiting for a Teacher of Psychology and Religious Studies to begin at a well liked Secondary School in Warrington. The desired candidate will be expected to have experience teaching across Years 7 - 10 Religious Studies and A Level Psychology. A recent Ofsted report said of the school: 'Morale is high throughout the school and all members of staff and the governing body are clear in their roles. '
You will have:
- Outstanding, or the potential to be Outstanding, teaching skills
- A passion for Education and Children's Progress
- An awareness of the national educational picture
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High expectations for all children
- A commitment to all aspects of school life
- Flexibility, energy, and imagination
- Passion and drive to help the school realise its vision
- The ability to teach Religious Studies up to Year 10
- The ability to teach Psychology to A Level.
At Vision for Education, we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Psychology and Religious Studies Teacher, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates of pay, paid weekly through PAYE
· Support through your placements
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to a dedicated Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free specialist Continued Professional Development (CPD) opportunities such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, and Moving and Handling Qualifications, and 20+ eLearning Courses through EduCare (Accredited Level 2 and 3 courses)
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Psychology and Religious Studies Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students, and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you today!
You must be eligible to work in the UK and meet Vision for Education's stringent safeguarding checks for this Teacher position. We will also require you to hold a current DBS certificate (Child Workforce only) and it be registered on the Online Update Service. If your DBS is not registered online or you do not hold a DBS under Child Workforce, Vision will assist in your application.
For more information on this Teacher position and other teaching opportunities Vision for Education have to offer across the North West, please contact us directly for further assistance.