Teacher of Psychology (full or part time)
We are a mixed grammar school with an exciting opportunity for an ambitious professional to teach psychology A level.
We can offer you
• an outstanding school full of students who are keen to learn (“Seldom have I seen a school where students are so universally positive and enthusiastic about their learning” –HMI)
• a strong commitment to your own professional development
• the chance to work in excellent, new facilities.
We would like you
• to be an outstanding teacher with a strong commitment to improving the life chances of young people
• to have high expectations of yourself and our students
• have to ability to teach at least one other subject
• to be flexible, adaptable and able to contribute to enrichment activities.
We have no age or experience profile in mind.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please click on the link for further details: