Closing Dates: 21st August 2017
Salary: Main Pay scale, plus performance related incentives
Contract type: permanent
Start Date: October/December 2017
Do you want to work in a “good school”… with “outstanding leadership and management at all levels”? - Ofsted 2015
Are you looking for a school where “There is a strong, aspirational and supportive ‘family’ culture of teams”, “where commitment to learning and development is high” - Investors in People GOLD AWARD 2014
Outstanding teacher needed for an exceptional school
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic teacher to work at our academy. We are looking for a candidate who is committed to maintaining the high standards set within the Petchey Academy. You will be an excellent, enthusiastic and experienced classroom practitioner with the ability to teach Psychology at Key Stage 4 and 5. This post would suit an ambitious teacher who has excellent classroom experience, looking for a new challenge.
The successful candidate will have:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· The ability to teach Psychology at Key Stage 4 and 5
· The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results
· Excellent organisational and ICT skills
We can offer you:
· The opportunity to be part of a growing Academy in the centre of Hackneys thriving community.
· Excellent facilities and resources for all colleagues and students.
· Excellent professional development opportunities and opportunity to grow within the academy.
· Enjoy an inspiring new building and sports facilities including an All Weather Astroturf, MUGA and a new state of the art gym and fitness suite.
The Petchey Academy, under the patronage of Jack Petchey, is dedicated to enabling young people to aspire and succeed. We have adopted his motto and encourage our students to truly believe “If I think I can….I can!”
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding position, enriching the lives of the students who attend The Petchey Academy, then we are keen to hear from you.
The Petchey Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be requested to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
The Petchey Academy is committed to promoting equality for all students and employees. Every individual will be treated with courtesy and respect and their contribution to the learning process will be valued.
Please note we do not accept CVs, the application form should be fully completed