Teacher Of Psychology
£115 - £130 per day
Septmeber 2021 - Part time (0.6 FTE)
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), recent teaching experience and we must be able to obtain a school performance reference.
Are you a highly motivated and inspirational Teacher of Psychology that can deliver inspiring lessons in Psychology
We are currently seeking to recruit a qualified Teacher Of Psychology to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local Academy in Lincoln. The Teacher of Psychology position is due to start in September 2021 on a rolling contract basis.
She academy aim to deliver an inclusive and enriched curriculum by enthused, passionate and specialist staff. Students’ learning experience stimulates and excites them to learn more with a curriculum which values creativity and imagination alongside skills, facts and knowledge.
The desired Teacher of Psychology will have passion and enthusiasm for the subject who will have the responsibility of delivering Psychology lessons across Key Stage 4 and 5. The successful Teacher of Psychology will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and will have the ability to build positive relationships with others.
To be considered for the position of Teacher of Psychology you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have recent teaching experience
- Have the ability to deliver engaging lessons
- Have a broad subject knowlegde and a wealth of classroom experience.
- Have a degree in a relevant subject
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, safeguarding and child protection courses
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Teacher of Psychology who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Lincolnshire Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency