TEACHER OF PSYCHOLOGY
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2021
Please note, that there may be opportunities for leadership responsibilities within this subject area, for the right candidate. Also, flexibility regarding the start date will be considered.
The successful candidate for this post:
• has excellent interpersonal skills
• will have a passion for learning and teaching within the subject of Psychology
• believes in the right of every student to fulfil their potential
• is or has the potential to be an outstanding practitioner, with the energy to inspire, motivate and challenge students
• has a positive, can do attitude with colleagues and students
In return Goffs can offer you:
• the opportunity to teach a popular and thriving subject, with high class facilities within our new school building
• a forward looking, positive, and oversubscribed working environment
• the opportunity to work with professional, committed and ambitious colleagues
• outstanding, highly personalised professional development opportunities across the Generations Multi Academy Trust
• a school described by Ofsted as being one where “students work together exceptionally well,” and where “students are overwhelmingly enthusiastic about school.”
• a comprehensive staff benefits package
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain access to an exclusive range of benefits, including discounted nursery places, priority student admission to schools in the Trust for your child after 2 years' service, and a cash incentive employer referral scheme.
Please contact Tracey Backman, HR Manager, at email@example.com for further details.
Closing date for applications: 9.00am, Friday 16th April 2021
Interviews will be held: Week beginning Monday 19th April 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people.
All postholders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Welcome to Goffs and the Generations Multi Academy Trust
We are a mixed 11-18 comprehensive Academy with approximately 1300 students on roll, including a thriving and successful Sixth Form. Our Academy is extremely popular in the local area, w...