Required from September 2021, available for either a more experienced teacher wanting a new challenge or an exceptional newly qualified teacher. The successful candidate may also wish to be considered for the Curriculum Team Leader role within the next few years.
The type of teacher we would prefer to appoint:
• has a relevant degree in Psychology, Sociology or Health & Social Care
• is a dynamic, innovative and successful classroom practitioner
• is able to teach the full ability range but especially KS4
• is creative with the flair and vision to identify and develop cross-curricular themes and links acting as a Careers Leader for the department
• enjoys good relationships with students and staff
• is organised, efficient and flexible
• is excited about the opportunity to teach classes where there is no disruptive behaviour
• who is ambitious for themselves but particularly for the students and with the ability to offer the occasional enrichment activity
Please refer to our website www.eggbuckland.org.uk/recruitment-opportunities for further details and to apply.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will undergo an enhanced DBS check as well as scrutiny of their references and employment history. In accordance with our safer recruitment protocol, a disclosure will be required for all shortlisted candidates.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 19th April. Interviews to be scheduled in the week beginning 26th April 2021.
Eggbuckland Community College
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Eggbuckland Community College is the lead school in a cross-phase Multi-Academy Trust with Austin Farm Academy. Eggbuckland is a highly ambitious school with the very highest expectations of our staff, our students and our community. We aim to ...