“ Your school houses some of the most kind, dedicated and committed staff I have ever met “ Teacher
Would you like to join us on our exciting journey as a growing Multi - Academy Trust dedicated to the achievement and well-being of our students and staff? Would you like to work with highly motivated students who are keen to succeed?
The Green School for Girls is seeking to appoint a dynamic, collaborative and innovative Teacher of RE for September 2021. The successful candidate will join a highly successful and established subject with a track record of excellence. This post is suitable for Early Career Teachers (NQTs)
- an exciting opportunity to help the development of RE within an innovative Humanities Faculty
- the chance to work in a growing Multi-Academy Trust
- structured CPL within the school and across the Trust
- accelerated personal development opportunities
- a focus on wellbeing and valuing staff as professionals and people
- a supportive family friendly ethos
- directed time sensitive to planning, marking and sharing good practice
- a progressive IT learning environment with individual staff devices provided
- An excellent location with Syon Lane main line (direct to central London) and good bus services to Richmond, Twickenham, Chiswick, Hounslow and Ealing on the doorstep.
The Green School for Girls is part of The Green School Trust, a Church of England Multi Academy Trust which also runs the recently opened Green School for Boys. Staff will have the opportunity to work across both schools. This is an exciting time to join the Trust as it continues to grow and develop.
A full programme of support for all new staff is provided. CPD and the development of leadership skills is an important part of the school culture and candidates who wish to progress their careers are encouraged to apply. As a Church of England Trust we welcome applicants from all faiths or none but we do ask that applicants support the Christian ethos of our schools.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The Green School Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. A DBS enhanced disclosure that is satisfactory to us will be a condition of employment.
Closing date for applications: Monday 19th April at 9.00am
Interviews: w/b Monday 19th April 2021
The Green School for Girls
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years
The Green School is a Church of England secondary school in Isleworth, Greater London. This co-educational academy with sixth form caters for students aged 11-18. Since 2004, The Green School has been a specialist science college.