This is our school:
- Very supportive colleagues, really friendly
- Pupils are keen, motivated - they want to learn
- Parents here are unusually helpful
- The area is beautiful and the school is situated just off the A140
We would like someone who:
- Wants to work in a school graded as "Outstanding" (Ofsted 2014 2010)
- Loves working with young people
- Has high expectations and a commitment to enrichment
- Is a very good teacher in the classroom
Ofsted agree "Students have good attitudes to learning... and enjoy their time at school" "There is a common sense of purpose amongst staff"
For an informal chat with the Headmaster Mr Jim McAtear please call him on 07445274656 or via his PA Jean Marshall email@example.com
There is no set closing date.
We will hold interviews as soon as we have received enough applications from suitably qualified applicants. If a successful appointment is not made then we will repeat the process. Please do not hesitate to contact Jean Marshall if you would like an update on your application and details of a potential interview date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. A DBS check will be required.
We are located in the beautiful Suffolk countryside close to the picturesque Waveney Valley.