TEACHER OF RS
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2019
This is one of a suite of positions available due to the expansion of the Trust, and its strategy to reduce teacher loadings for September 2019
The successful candidate for this post:
• is an outstanding practitioner, with the energy to inspire, motivate and challenge students
• has a passion for learning and teaching
• has a positive, can do attitude with colleagues and students
• believes in the right of every student to fulfil their potential
• has excellent interpersonal skills and is a real team player
In return Goffs can offer you:
• A thriving, successful and hugely popular Department
• A brand new £20million school building
• A school described by Ofsted as being one where “students work together exceptionally well,” and where “students are overwhelmingly enthusiastic about school”
• Outstanding, highly personalised professional development opportunities
• Outstanding career development including dedicated leadership development and coaching in a national “Leadership” school
• A forward looking, innovative and oversubscribed working environment
Please contact the HR Department, on 01992 624375, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Closing date for applications: 9.00am Friday 26th April 2019
Interviews: W/c Monday 29th April 2019 or sooner for the right candidate.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people.
All postholders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.