Why choose Dixons City Academy?
- Our purpose is excellence and we are driven by respect, integrity and determination
- Ambitious for our whole community and invest in strong professional relationships to be the best we can be
- Students and staff are empowered to determine their own future and change the world for the better
- Culture of high expectations; teachers can teach and students can learn
- Highly visible senior leadership team
- Supportive, talented and professional staff; as well as hardworking, aspirational and considerate students
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our core belief that all children can make exceptional progress; whilst being completely committed to our mission to change the world for the better.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 12 schools in Bradford and Leeds: 3 primaries, 6 secondaries, 2 all-through and one standalone sixth form. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
- Committed to recruiting a diverse workforce
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural capital. By the age of 18 we want every student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
Full details including related documentation and how to apply can be found on the Trust Jobs Portal, click here and searc h by job title.
www.dixonsca.com or call the academy on 01274 776777 and speak to Laura Fletcher, PA to Principal and HR Administrator to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Dixons City Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Dixons City Academy is a centre of educational excellence. We promise to do whatever it takes to ensure that every student achieves their full potential. All students receive a knowledge rich curriculum that will equip them with the character and cul...