To work together to inspire and challenge our learners to achieve excellence
This mission statement is summed up in our motto:-
INSPIRE, CHALLENGE, EXCEL
Vision: Outstanding in everything we do
Our Values: RESPECT, PRIDE, AMBITION
Castlebrook High School is a rapidly improving school, with a clear ambition for its future: it will be second to none. In order to accelerate progress towards this ambition within the area of Science, we seek an exceptional candidate to join our family of schools.
The Academy Principal, Senior Leadership Team, academy councillors and staff are committed to securing outstanding in all areas of school life and the best possible outcomes and life chances for all learners. We are looking for a dedicated professional to join our increasingly successful school to teach Science across the full age and ability range.
We are seeking a colleague who will:
- Uphold the values and beliefs of the Shaw Education Trust and be unswerving in a commitment to improve, accelerate and enable ambitious life goals for all our learners
- Fully support and at all times uphold the policies and positive ethos of the school and the Shaw Education Trust
- Successfully teach Science across Key Stage 3 and 4 and demonstrates a range of teaching and learning strategies including differentiation to engage learners and secure as a minimum good with some outstanding progress
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Be enthusiastic and passionate, creative and innovative, with the drive and determination to move the school forward to outstanding
- Be a dedicated team player who develops excellent relationships with learners and colleagues
- Communicate clear expectations and promotes at all times positive behaviour for learning
- Engage, inspire and challenge learners to develop a love of learning
- Make a very significant contribution to the extra curricular and enrichment life of both the Science faculty and the school
- Commit to participating in staff CPD and Professional development opportunities
Application forms are downloadable from this website and should be returned by email to email@example.com .Comprehensive information about our school is available on the school website www.castlebrookhighschool.co.uk . Applications from NQTs welcome.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Thursday 1st March 2018
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Monday 12th March 2018
The school is committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of learners and all staff must share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo appropriate screening including Enhanced DBS and health checks.
The school is committed to the ongoing professional development of all its employees.