Full time and permanent
Appointment Date: January 2020
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, highly motivated professional who is an excellent classroom practitioner with a record of effective teaching to join our Science Department.
Kingsbury Green Academy, which is part of the successful Royal Wootton Bassett Academy Trust, opened its doors for the first time on the 5th of September 2019. We are an ambitious, forward thinking 11-18 Academy situated in a beautiful location on the outskirts of Calne in Wiltshire.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher who will:
- Be an innovative and enthusiastic teacher
- Raise achievement through high quality teaching and learning in Science
- Be an enthusiastic professional committed to providing our students with an outstanding education
- Be passionate about teaching Science and bring energy, enthusiasm and new ideas to the classroom and department
- Have ambition and desire to play a significant role in the further development of the Science department
- Specialise in Physics or Chemistry, although other specialisms will be considered.
Kingsbury Green Academy is a great place to teach Science. We are continually raising standards to produce the highest levels of student achievement.
Applications are considered from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
For further information and an application form, please download from the vacancies section of our website www.kingsburygreenacademy.com, phone the school (01249 818100) or email Debbie Tillyer PA to Senior Leadership Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications:
9am – Monday 14th October 2019
Thursday 17th October 2019
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have not heard from us by the interview date, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback on individual applications that are not shortlisted for interview.
Kingsbury Green Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure