Teacher of Science (MPS)
Required as soon as possible
Carshalton High School for Girls is a high achieving school judged by Ofsted in November 2017 as Good in all categories and Good overall.
Are you an excellent Science practitioner looking for a new challenge in a popular School with relevant continuous professional development?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic Teacher of Science to join our excellent Science Department, temporary for 2 terms in the first instance with the possibility of a permanent position in September 2018 for a suitable candidate.
We are looking for someone with strong subject knowledge and enthusiasm who has the ability to teach across all key stages.
The successful candidate will:
• Join a forward-looking, high achieving school.
• Contribute to the wider improvement of the school.
• Be a driven and professional character that is committed to your students as well as your colleagues.
• Be joining a supportive department, who work together as a strong team.
What we can offer you:
• A welcoming, friendly and supportive environment.
• A culture of distributed leadership.
• Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally.
• A school that has well-being as a high priority.
To apply for this position, please complete the application form, and send it to the Headteacher’s PA Mrs Sam Willard Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Closing Date for Applications: 12 Noon Thursday 7th December 2017
Interviews: Monday 11th December 2017