ABC Teachers are recruiting for a Experienced Science Teacher teacher to start in November 2019
This is a long-term supply role at a school based in Coventry. We are looking to recruit a experienced and passionate teacher with a desire to help students achieve academic successes.
Ideally, we are looking for a specialist Science Teacher who are qualified and experience in teaching GCSE and A-Level.
For more information or if you are interested in applying please contact Megan Jones today on 02476 932910 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
About the Role:
• Teaching Science to all key stages.
• Provide excellence as a classroom practitioner and inspire and motivate other pupils.
• Improve and maintain the quality of teaching and learning in his/her departmental area.
• Be part of the process of curriculum development ensuring that it reflects the schools aims and meets the current and future needs of all pupils.
• Teaching of Science throughout the school and the implementation of the curriculum.
To be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa).
• Must hold a PGCE and be living in the UK.
• Have recent experience working with Children in the UK (essential).
• Have excellent communication skills.
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience.
• Consultant exclusivity.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions).
• Reward scheme for staff referrals.
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Megan Jones today on 02476 932 910 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.