Date posted: Start date: September 2018 - (NQTs 9th July 2018) Contract type: Full Time
Salary: MPS / UPS (R&R is available based on experience) Contract term: Permanent Suitable for NQTs: Yes
Experienced or NQT
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Teacher of Science to join our forward looking and increasingly successful Science Department. We want the best teachers to inspire our young people in an environment that is supportive but aspirational. As a teacher of Science you will join an innovative department led by a Head of Department and supported by experienced Seconds in Science.
At The Coleshill School there is a strong commitment to Continued Professional Development and all our teachers benefit from an effective induction and mentoring scheme.
Why should you apply?
• NQTs will be offered a paid 2 week induction in July and will be paid over the summer holidays also.
• All teachers benefit from personalised pathways of CPD, such as the Outstanding Teacher Programme, peer support and coaching.
• You will also benefit from being part of the highly successful Arthur Terry Learning Partnership
There has never been a more exciting time to join a school which is open, innovative and has high expectations for all. You can have a real impact on the lives of the young people as well as developing your skills to be the best that you can be.
The successful applicant will:
• be an outstanding classroom practitioner or have the potential to become outstanding
• be aspirational with high expectations of students
• be able to teach across the age and ability range
Closing date: 9.00 am, Monday 18th June 2018
Interview Date: To be confirmed
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Post subject to Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Disclosure. The Coleshill School is an equal opportunities employer.