Teacher of Science
Full Time or Part Time
Required for September 2018 / January 2019
Due to the ongoing hard work and commitment of all our staff, The Malling School is increasingly becoming the first choice school for parents. As a result, our pupil numbers are increasing and the school in expanding. We are therefore, recruiting a number of additional teachers to join our friendly and supportive school.
The Malling School is a medium sized school that is growing about 10% year on year, offering great career opportunities for staff.
We can offer you:
- Opportunities to teach your specialist subject to GCSE and International Baccalaureate Level
- Opportunities for accelerated promotion for outstanding teachers
- Extensive and individualised professional development programme
- A new school with outstanding facilities
- A small but growing school which encourages innovation
- An opportunity to change lives through education
You will be:
- An excellent teacher of Science
- Able to teach Science from KS3 to KS5
- Innovative in your approach to teaching
- Recent relevant professional development courses
- Able to achieve excellent examination results for children
- Motivated by a desire to change lives
- ICT literate
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative teacher to join our fantastic Science Department dedicated to raising the achievement of our pupils. The successful candidate will be required to teach Science to GCSE level. There is scope to teach KS5 Biology or Chemistry, so if this is of interest please state this in your application.
Please apply via the TES website. For more information or to arrange an informal visit please email HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 2 July 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 2 or 9 July 2018
The Malling School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, CV Checking Service, Occupational Health check and two satisfactory references.
Applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy should sufficient interest be received. Therefore, early application is recommended to avoid disappointment.