As part of our annual Spring recruitment round, we are looking to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic teacher of Science to join our successful and collaborative department.
What you can expect from us:
• A supportive school that has staff well-being at its core
• CPD opportunities through our Trust and our status as a National Teaching School
• Coaching and mentoring opportunities open to all
• Students keen to learn and participate in lessons
• Opportunities to get involved in Educational Research projects
• Professional development programmes helping you aspire to leadership
• Cross-curricular collaboration and a rich extra-curricular programme
• Support for Masters qualifications
• A comprehensive NQT programme with reduced timetable and timetabled mentor sessions
Teachers in our school have:
• Excellent subject knowledge (a relevant degree/qualification)
• A passion for teaching
• A commitment to securing strong progress and raising achievement of all students
• High standards and expectations
We welcome applications from those interested in full time or part-time work. Both experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
A recruitment package, including some financial assistance, is available. We operate a childcare voucher scheme, bike to work scheme and there is an early years nursery on site.
What our colleagues said in the June 2018 staff survey:
“I am proud to be associated with this amazing school. It is the best school I have ever worked in.”
“This is the first school that I have felt really values me for who I am as a teacher and helps me develop the skills I need.”
“A committed team of professionals who collaborate effectively to promote aspirational thinking and an effective and supportive learning environment.”
“An exciting workplace with lots of opportunities.”