Fulham Cross Girls’ School is an outstanding school, ranked in the top two per cent nationally for progress and shortlisted for the TES Secondary School of the Year for two consecutive years in 2016 and 2017.
For this full-time, permanent position available from September 2018 we are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced practitioner who will contribute to sustaining our outstanding practice.
Fulham Cross Girls’ School is a successful and highly inclusive school, committed to ensuring success for all its students. The school offers the right candidate the opportunity to be part of a school described by OFSTED as “outstanding because it ensures outstanding achievement for all students and strives constantly to provide the best possible care and education for each individual.”
Our vision is to Empower Tomorrow’s Women and we do this by ensuring that our students have every opportunity to achieve academic excellence. Outcomes in Science are outstanding – our 2017 GCSE results demonstrate this:
· 63% of students achieved an A*/A in Biology
· 100%, 96% and 93% of students respectively achieved A*-C in Chemistry, Biology and Physics
· 95% of students achieved A* - C in Double Science
The Science Faculty has a strong reputation for the quality of its teaching and learning and our curriculum is designed to develop our students’ skills and knowledge from Year 7 onwards, working towards the AQA Trilogy GCSE course (9-1).
The school offers:
· The opportunity to share in our vision of Empowering Tomorrow’s Women.
· The opportunity to work in a supportive, dynamic and successful team where achievement is outstanding
· A comprehensive Teaching and Learning CPD programme.
· National pay & conditions, plus a range of further employee benefits.
· On- site parking and excellent transport links.
Application packs are available on the eteach and TES websites, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the school website: www.fulhamcross.net
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to show they share this commitment; an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service certificate will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with the relevant legislation.
The successful candidate will be appointed to the Trust and may be expected to teach on any of our sites.
Closing date: Midday on Friday, 16th March 2018
Interview date: Thursday, 22nd March 2018