Job Details: Teacher Science
Salary: MPS1- UPS3 - £25,714 – £41,604 (depending on experience)
Contract: Full Time
Academy: Dyke House Academy, Hartlepool.
Dyke House Academy is part of Northern Education Trust, a DFE approved charity that sponsors academies to ensure that students achieve their full potential. The Trust sponsors 21 academies; 10 secondary and 11 primaries across the North of England in eleven local authority regions and we are now seeking to appoint a Teacher of Science across the age and ability range (11-18).
Trustees are committed to working with local authorities, other agencies and key industry stakeholders to improve the lives and life chances of young people. We want to give our students the opportunity to be economically self-reliant and have the ability to choose their own pathways to success.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Inspire and motivate our young people to fulfill their potential.
- Demonstrate the drive and skill to raise standards of students' attainment and achievement.
- Monitor and track student progress within their classes.
We can offer you:
- An excellent opportunity for career progression both within the Academy and the Trust.
- An ambitious leadership team with a clear vision for the Academy.
- High quality new academy building and facilities.
- Students with a desire to achieve.
We welcome applications from colleagues who wish to work as part of a team and who seek to contribute actively to the promotion of achievement throughout the academy.
Applications are to be completed electronically, using the application form, and returned by email to Andrea Thompson, Business Manager (email@example.com).
The Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All posts are subject to enhanced disclosure and barring service checks. We expect all adults to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our pupils.
Closing date: Noon, 19th April 2021
Dyke House Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Welcome from the Principal
It is with great pride that as the Principal I am able to welcome you to Northern Education Trust, Dyke House Academy.
I am aware that lots of our parents and carers will use this website as a way of keeping up to date with...