Must be able to teach either Chemistry or Physics or Biology at KS5
Cranford Community College is a large, friendly school in West London with a fantastic personal development programme for staff at all levels. We have been judged as outstanding by OFSTED and are a Lead Teaching School. We are looking for a passionate Teacher of Science to thrive in our innovative and supportive environment. Whether you are a new teacher looking to complete your NQT year in a supportive and happy school where personal development is at the centre of everything we do, or a more experienced teacher looking for a school where your passion and ideas will be welcomed enthusiastically, we would love to hear from you.
What we can offer:
• Great opportunities for development and progression within the Science Department and the school
• Funded CPD including NPQ Leadership courses
• A programme of amazing extra-curricular and international visits and exchanges
• Free parking for cars and bicycles
• Access to sports facilities on site
• Subsidised meals and celebration events
What you can offer:
• Ability to teach across all sciences up to GCSE and must be able to teach either Chemistry or Physics or Biology at KS5
• A passion for enthusing young people about Science
• Teaching creative, interactive lessons and sharing best practice and ideas
At least one reference will need to be from current Headteacher.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment therefore all posts are subject to enhanced DBS checking.
Please click on the ‘apply’ button below to complete the application form for this role.
Closing date: 12.00 midday, 24th February 2019