Teacher of Science
Full Time Permanent
Required for January 2019
We require an excellent and inspirational teacher of Science to join our dedicated, enthusiastic team. The successful candidate must have the ability to engage and enthuse students with a passion for Science and be able to teach across the full age and ability range and up to A Level. The ability to teach Biology and/or Physics to A Level would be an advantage. Applications will be considered from all specialisms. The post is suitable for either an NQT or an established teacher keen to make learning fun and able to motivate young people and build their confidence.
We are looking for someone who has:
- a passion for Science and a resolve to make a real difference to the lives of our students
- a creative approach to outstanding teaching and learning
- a clear commitment to raising standards for all students
- excellent professional development with the Temple Newsam Learning Partnership and the Red Kite Alliance
- excellent supportive relationships at all levels
- an opportunity to join a committed and forward-looking team
For an application pack, please click on the following link :http://www.rklt.co.uk/vacancies/
If you have any problems submitting your application, please contact our HR Team on email@example.com
Completed applications should be submitted via the above RKLT link by Friday 19 October 2018 at 12 noon.
Interviews will be held Wednesday 24 October 2018.
Temple Moor High School is part of the Temple Newsam Learning Partnership – A Co-operative Trust and the Red Kite Alliance.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Appointments are made subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.