The school is seeking an inspirational classroom teacher able to engage students with their passion for Science. Candidates with Biology, Chemistry or Physics are invited to apply. The school has outstanding facilities and a friendly and supportive team of staff who work together to motivate our students to achieve their full potential. Ysgol John Bright is an inclusive, caring school, students have a positive attitude to learning and we pride ourself on challenging, supporting and developing staff and students.
You will have high expectations, a love of the subject, ability to inspire, laugh and enjoy the challenges of the role. You will be a team player; you will go the extra mile to support our students and want to continually develop.
- A passionate believer in the potential of every student, and a commitment to ensuring that every student succeeds
- A well-qualified, highly motivated teacher, able to deliver engaging lessons and secure strong outcomes
- Have a creative, imaginative approach to teaching and learning
- Energetic, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Committed to continuous professional development leading to excellent subject, curriculum knowledge and teaching
- Excellent career development opportunities and access to a comprehensive programme of professional learning and development
- An ethos of high expectations for students and staff
- A professionally stimulating and supportive working environment
- A strong commitment to professional development and progression for all staff
- State-of-the-art facilities in an attractive modern building and grounds
- Cutting edge ICT facilities throughout the school
- A ‘window on the world’ ethos which enriches students’ learning experiences
- An open door to a beautiful country
If, prior to submitting an application, you would like to see for yourself why we believe YJB is such a fantastic school in which to work and why the post itself is so exciting, then please contact us for a visit.
For further information or to arrange an appointment please contact the Head’s PA, Mrs C Astrop on 01492 864200 | email@example.com | www.johnbright.uk
Interviews w/c 12th March