We are delighted to be making an appointment for the position of Teacher of Science at The Freeston Academy, due to convert in the near future to Outwood Academy Freeston.
Outwood Grange Academies Trust seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic, driven professionals to join our Family of Schools.
An excellent knowledge and understanding of the subject is essential as is a passion for science. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students and share our single goal of ‘students first’. Your relentless drive will ensure our students gain the best possible outcomes.
Applications are invited from both newly qualified and experienced professionals.
The Outwood Grange Family of Schools offers:
- The opportunity to work and progress across the Family of Schools.
- The chance to apply for leadership roles in the Deeps working across the whole Academy.
- The support and expertise of our Directors working across the Family of Schools.
- A full and detailed programme of support and development for NQTs.
- A further comprehensive programme of professional development is provided through the Outwood Institute of Education (formerly the teaching school).
We believe that all teaching and support staff posts within our Family of Schools are key posts in terms of supporting student success and achievement across a broad range of subjects and experiences. As such we are keen to recruit dedicated and ambitious professionals who will add value to our Academy in both academic terms and through involvement in the fabric of learning and success beyond the classroom.
Any enquiries can be directed to the Executive Director of Science, Ian Cooper: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday on Monday, 21 May 2018.
Interview date: Wednesday, 23 May 2018.
The Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.