We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Science teacher. Our Science Faculty provides consistently high quality learning and teaching leading to excellent outcomes, and has a large and vibrant uptake at A Level.
The successful applicant will be:
• an excellent teacher and communicator;
• committed to delivering outstanding learning and teaching;
• able to motivate students;
• committed to continuing professional development
• a supportive environment in which your talent and commitment will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded;
• an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and creative team;
• a genuine commitment to your career development, including a comprehensive induction programme and a diverse CPD programme
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an outstanding Academy and make a major contribution to its continued success. The Academy has 1,500 students including a thriving Sixth Form of 400.
We very much look forward to receiving your application.
Bishop Stopford School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years