This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced teacher or NQT to join a dedicated and committed team in an outstanding department.
We seek to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated teacher of Science who will join a dynamic, growing and committed department from April or September 2021. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional experienced or newly qualified classroom teacher to make a significant contribution to the school. We are looking for a colleague who will embrace our drive to ensure that Science is at the core of our curriculum and has students' progress at the forefront of their teaching.
Northwood School offers:
- Support for new members of staff
- Potential for additional responsibilities
- A well-established induction programme
- Professional development with progression
- A well-embedded performance management structure
- Bike to Work scheme
- Varied day and residential trips, both abroad and in the UK
- The full support of the Headteacher, senior leaders and colleagues
- A fantastic social life and loads more
- Northwood School is a highly successful, high performing 11-18 comprehensive in the London Borough of Hillingdon
- Judged 'Outstanding' - Ofsted October 2018
- Significantly positive value-added for the past few years. Our Progress 8 has consistently placed us in the top 10% of schools nationally.
- Our school is in an impressive new building with fantastic facilities
You will have proven experience in:
- Evaluating and developing the quality of teaching and learning
- Enthusing and motivating students
- Teaching up to A level
We are looking for a colleague who:
- Is efficient, adaptable, personable and shares the vision of excellence within Northwood School
- Is looking for an exciting opportunity to work with Northwood School in order to drive their personal career forward and share and develop new ideas
Applications will close on Friday 15th January 2021
Why not apply now!
Please complete the TES online application form.
The QED Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and a criminal record check with the Data Barring Service.
We reserve the right to close vacancies early if we have sufficient suitable applications. Therefore, we encourage interested applicants to submit an application as soon as possible.
Northwood, London Borough of Hillingdon
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
WELCOME TO NORTHWOOD SCHOOL
It is my pleasure to extend a very warm welcome to the Northwood School career site, which I hope you find both interesting and informative.
Northwood is a rapidly growing, popular, 11-18, fully-inclusive co-educatio...