We are seeking to appoint a creative, dynamic and enthusiastic Teacher of Science with the ability and confidence to inspire pupils. You will be joining a successful, friendly and supportive team who are committed to driving forward progress across all key stages. We have a preference for applicants with a Physics specialism, but would welcome applications from all Science specialisms.
Woldgate is a school with a distinct vision for education. Our view of an outstanding school is based on shared values, where every child is known and cared for as an individual. To cultivate this, we build a supportive and caring community, where a child’s talents can grow through academic study and the opportunity to participate in the many activities, productions and visits that make Woldgate School unique. We are a school with a positive, welcoming, warm atmosphere, in which pupils take pride in their achievements and where each individual pupil achieves academically through consistently good teaching, in an environment that seeks to nurture their love of learning and challenges them to excel.
We are looking for:
- An individual who is passionate about working in our school
- An individual whose enthusiasm and in depth subject knowledge will inspire our students and ensure they are provided with the best educational experience
- An individual who can positively contribute to the school, its aims and ethos
We can offer:
- A professional & supportive learning environment to work in
- The opportunity to make a difference
- A school with a strong community ethos
- Happy & motivated pupils & students who want to learn
Full details and an application form are available at: www.woldgate.net
Completed applications should be emailed to Jo Brighton (Head of Personnel & Staff Wellbeing) email@example.com
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Woldgate School as part of the Wolds Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. A DBS enhanced disclosure that is satisfactory to us will be a condition of employment.
Closing Date: Monday 11th December 2017
Interviews: Week commencing 18th December 2017