Starting January 2022
Part-time (0.6FTE) possible
Your chance to teach science in a highly successful school.
Applications welcomed from ECTs and more experienced teachers.
• Oversubscribed, mixed 11-18 Academy; part of the ElmWey Learning Trust
• High performing school with excellent examination results
• Inspirational and vibrant curriculum area with enthusiastic students
• Outstanding, supported CPD opportunities and career development
• Investment in well-being of both pupils and staff e.g. a two-week October half term
Science at Heathside
• Fully staffed with specialists
• Excellent results at GCSE and A Level
• GCSE: Grades 9-4 2019 92% 2020 87%
• A Level: Biology A*- B 2019 53% 2020 85%
• A Level: Chemistry A* - B 201979% 2020 80%
• A Level: Physics: A*-B 2019 73% 2020 70%
• See school website for full details and an application form
• Closing date Midday Wednesday 22nd September 2021
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Heathside is a high achieving 11-18 co-educational converter academy with 7 forms of entry totalling 1264 students on roll, 202 of whom are in the sixth form. In 2019 91% of students achieved Grade 4 English and Mathematics. At A level 71% of s...