Teacher of Science
Full-time, permanent post
Main / Upper Ranges
Recruitment & Retention allowance available
Required for September 2018
Relocation package considered
This is a fantastic opportunity for an NQT or experienced Teacher of Science, to join this ‘Good’ school and a faculty passionate about their students and about those students succeeding and achieving their ‘Personal Best’.
Applicants will need to demonstrate the ability to accept new ideas and a thorough commitment to student learning with evidence of high level of subject specialism and professional development, as well as a flexible and adaptable attitude to meet the needs of the school. We want staff with the vision and determination to ensure all our students receive a first class education and who will rise to the challenge of building on success.
In return the successful candidate can expect:
• Comprehensive tailored induction programmes
• Initial Teacher Training Support including a personal NQT Mentor
• Mentor / Buddy System
• Outstanding Teacher Programmes
• An extensive support programme, including a system of twilights
• Commitment to continuing professional development, including MA / MSc and other courses
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Various staff benefits including access to the gymnasium and swimming pool
If you feel that The King Edmund School is the type of school you are seeking, please apply by completing the application form available from our school website and email to email@example.com. Early applications and school visits are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged.
Closing Date for applications is 09:00 am on Friday 25 May 2018
Interviews to be conducted week commencing Monday 04 June 2018