We are looking to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic teacher of Science to join our successful and collaborative department.
What you can expect from us:
· A supportive school that has staff well-being at its core
· CPD opportunities through our Trust and our status as a National Teaching School
· Coaching and mentoring opportunities open to all
· Students keen to learn and participate in lessons
· Opportunities to get involved in Educational Research projects
· Professional development programmes helping you aspire to leadership
· Cross-curricular collaboration and a rich extra-curricular programme
· Support for Masters qualifications
· A comprehensive NQT programme with reduced timetable and timetabled mentor sessions
Teachers in our school have
· Excellent subject knowledge (a relevant degree/qualification)
· A passion for teaching
· A commitment to securing strong progress and raising achievement of all students
· High standards and expectations
We welcome applications from those interested in full time or part-time work. Both experienced and recently qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
A recruitment package, including some financial assistance, is available. We operate a childcare voucher scheme, bike to work scheme and there is an early years nursery on site.
What our colleagues said in the June 2018 staff survey:
“I am proud to be associated with this amazing school. It is the best school I have ever worked in.”
“This is the first school that I have felt really values me for who I am as a teacher and helps me develop the skills I need.”
“A committed team of professionals who collaborate effectively to promote aspirational thinking and an effective and supportive learning environment.”
“An exciting workplace with lots of opportunities.”