Sandwell Academy is one of the top performing schools in the Sandwell region. The Academy is annually over-subscribed and a hugely popular destination for students. We have been ranked Outstanding by Ofsted three times in a row due to the dedication and team spirit of all members for the Academy and the culture of celebrating success.
As a teacher, you will enjoy working in state-of-the-art facilities, with a calm positive and respectful environment. You will be given 80% teaching commitment, allowing you time to develop excellent lessons.
Salary & Benefits
Salaries broadly reflect national pay scales and successful candidates are also eligible for performance related pay linked to Academy policy in addition to their salary. We also offer childcare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, shopping discounts and use of a state-of-the-art fitness suite. The post offers an exciting opportunity for ambitious and hardworking professionals to launch or develop a career in teaching with outstanding professional support within a dynamic team of staff.
As our ideal candidate, you will be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is essential.
- Evidence of achieving and securing high standards and outcomes.
- An understanding of how to use assessment to inform planning for excellent teaching and learning.
- A willingness to contribute to enrichment activities and the wider life of the Academy.
- The ability to work flexibly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent health and attendance record.
- A dynamic personality including a capacity, drive, passion and energy to succeed.
An application pack is available to download from: www.sandwellacademy.com
Should you require further information, please call 0121 525 1700 or email: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 10 December 2018.
Sandwell Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children so you will need to take an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. We are committed to promoting Equal Opportunities and therefore only applications submitted on the Academy’s application form will be considered.