Required for September 2021 an enthusiastic Teacher of Science to teach at least one specialism to GCSE and possibly A-Level. All specialisms will be considered.
This position would suit either an NQT or a teacher with experience.
The science faculty is a lively and thriving team who are a recent success story of our school. All three sciences are popular A-Level choices, leading to regular Oxbridge success. Sciences are taught separately at GCSE level and also as part of Trilogy science.
The Windsor Boys’ School teaches students from years 9-13 and has excellent results at GCSE and A-Level, being in the top 20% of schools for pupil progress. We have a national reputation for sport, music and the creative arts, and uniquely are a centre of excellence for rowing. Our current Ofsted rating is good with an outstanding sixth form.
Teaching at The Windsor Learning Partnership provides excellent opportunities for professional development and career enhancement through:
- A highly supportive and friendly working environment.
- Exceptional CPD through the trust’s teaching school alliance and our family of schools.
- A structured leadership development programme.
- Many opportunities to become involved in a huge range of curriculum enrichments, including trips abroad.
- Good links with local businesses, universities and prestigious private schools.
- Affordable urban or country living within easy reach of the school.
- Excellent local sports and cultural facilities.
- Direct access to the centre of London.
Closing date: Noon, Monday 24 May 2021.
Interviews will be held w/c 24 May 2021.
Windsor Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.
All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks. CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form.
Windsor Learning Partnership: a company limited by guarantee
Registered Office: Windsor Girls’ School, Imperial Road,
Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 3RT
The Windsor Boys' School
Windsor and Maidenhead
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Boys school with students of age 13 - 18 years