Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Teacher of Science. The ideal candidate will share our vision to raise standards and make a significant contribution to providing the best possible education for the children in our school.
St Thomas More is a good school (Ofsted 2016) committed to high standards of growth and professional development.
- Demonstrate consistently good or outstanding classroom practice.
- Be a passionate advocate of the subject, who contributes effectively to the department and whole school improvement plans.
- Able to teach across the full age and ability range at age 11-19.
- An ability or desire to teach A Level.
- Be able to drive forward academic outcomes for SEN students throughout the school.
- Be eager to become a supportive Form Tutor.
- Be able and willing to make a full contribution to the Catholic life of the school.
- Have high expectations of self and others.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be flexible and a good team player.
- Have leadership experience in Science
- A drive to extend your leadership experience.
We welcome and encourage informal visits. To request an application form, obtain further details or arrange a visit, please contact Christine Gobsill on 01902 368798 ext 1003 email: email@example.com or download the application pack from our website.
Closing date: 1200 noon Thursday 21st June 2018
Interviews will be held on: Thursday 28th June 2018
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.