The English International School of Padova seeks to employ the services of a mathematics/physics teacher for our secondary school. We are looking for a motivated and committed teacher to teach across the age and ability range. Our middle school follows a largely UK based key stage 3 programme of study. In the high school we offer Cambridge iGCSEs and the IB diploma. A degree and appropriate teaching qualification are essential but experience less important as we have the capacity to support a more recent entrant to the profession.
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic and motivated professional who is passionate about maths/physics.
- A qualified teacher who would like the opportunity to teach highly motivated and well behaved students.
- A team player who would like to contribute to the further development of this vibrant and progressive department.
- A professional with the desire to be involved in maths/physics/science teaching at key stages 3 and 4.
What we will offer you:
- A small and dynamic International school, with the scope to offer you a range of formal and informal professional development opportunities.
- The support of a Mathematics/Science Department who are deeply committed to raising standards.
- Students who genuinely want to learn.
- The opportunity to teach across the secondary age range.
Applications must be accompanied by a covering letter, a C.V., a completed application form, a recent photo and names (including telephone numbers and email addresses) of two referees to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only selected applicants will be contacted by email for further details and to schedule an interview via Skype. Due to difficulties in obtaining residence visas and employment documents, we can consider applications only from citizens of the European Community or those who have already obtained the right to be employed in Italy.
Starting date is 8th January 2018