Could you be part of the team leading one of the best schools in the country?
At City of London Academy Islington we aim to provide an exceptional level of care and education for every individual student. The Academy, which opened in September 2008, is a mixed, non-selective Academy, with no religious affiliation, committed to providing excellence in education and opportunities for all. In our Ofsted inspection report (March 2019), we were rated outstanding in every category; personal development and behaviour, teaching and learning, student outcomes and leadership and management. We have been graded outstanding overall. This inspection and our results reflect the aspirations, determination and hard work of all students and staff at the Academy and we are always exceptionally proud of what we achieve together. City of London Academy Islington is driven by ambition: to deliver world-class results as we combine the heritage and tradition of the City of London with creativity and innovation. We have a proven track record of school improvement, offering students an exciting curriculum and a wealth of opportunities outside of the classroom.
- Teach Health and Social Care and Sociology or Psychology at KS4 and KS5
- Support high quality teaching in the Social Sciences Department.
We will offer you:
- Students who are eager to learn, well-behaved and very proud of their school
- Exceptional focus on continuous professional development
- A culture of high expectations for students and staff
- An appetite for creativity and continuous improvement
- A dedicated, caring and experienced staff team
- Purpose-built teaching and learning facilities
- A supportive and committed Governing Body.
How to Apply:
If you would like to make an application, please visit http://www.colai.org.uk/Available- Opportunities to download a job pack and application form. Completed forms should be emailed to Sandra Rodriguez, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS, prohibition from teaching and medical checks.
Closing date: 9:00am, Friday 18th October 2019 Interviews: W/C Monday 28th October 2019
City of London Academy Islington, Prebend Street, Islington, London, N1 8PQ.