We are seeking a creative and enthusiastic teacher of Sociology & Psychology who is passionate about teaching and learning to join our outstanding school.
Candidates should enjoy working as part of a team, be able to work under pressure, be attentive to detail and have excellent communication skills. You should be committed to inclusion and the well-being of every child and be an outstanding role model in your own practice.
What we offer:
• An outstanding track record at GCSE and A level
• A department of colleagues who support each other
• Professional development through the Harrow Collegiate Teaching School Alliance
• Mindfulness and wellbeing activities each week along with staff sports and clubs
• One of the best sites in London, located on the greenbelt next to Bentley Priory and set in 27 acres of woodland and fields, providing and exceptional learning environment
In what has been an unprecedented year for schools and education, Bentley Wood High School are proud that our students have achieved such excellent results and gained places at a range of prestigious universities.
“Outstanding teaching stimulates the students’ passion, igniting their enthusiasm and interests for learning. Students’ behaviour around the school and their attitudes to learning in lessons are exemplary” Ofsted Outstanding.
Required from: September 2021
Closing date: Tuesday 13th April 2021
How to apply: Please visit the school website for an application pack
An Equal Opportunities Employer
Committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children
Bentley Wood High School for Girls
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 12 - 18 years