We are looking for an outstanding Sociology Teacher to join our team at GEMS Metropole School from January 2021.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programs and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries.
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
The successful candidate will have:
• A B.Ed or subject related degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent
• Proven experience of teaching Sociology at key stage 3, 4 and 5
• The ability to share your outstanding practice
• A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
• Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
GEMS Metropole School
GEMS Metropole School - Motor City
- Mainstream school with state funding
- All-through School
GEMS Metropole School, located in Motor City in Dubai, opened its doors in September 2014 and has continued to flourish and grow in student number and stature. The school is now open to students from FS1 to Year 13 with an all-through school capacity...